Run the Alps Switzerland | 30 Must-Do Trail Runs
Run the Alps Switzerland is a gorgeous book that describes some of the best trail and mountain running in the Swiss Alps.
From Zinal to Zermatt, Grandelwald to Kandersteg. The high peaks of Valais, the sun of Ticino. Switzerland is the quintessential Alpine country that also contains some of the best trail running in the range.
Run the Alps Switzerland describes 30 trail running routes in the Swiss Alps. From short, fast runs to long, multi-day adventures, this book highlights the very best of what Switzerland has to offer for the runner.
Lots of running specific route and local info and above all really awesome images set this book apart. Authors Kim Strom, Doug Mayer and photographers Janine Patitucci and Dan Patitucci have done a great job of lighting the fire and stoke for a trip to the Alps!
Includes routes in the following zones / areas:
- Valais - including Zinal, Arolla, Bettmeralp, Simplon, Zermatt and more
- Bernese Oberland - including Lauterbrunnen, Grindelwald, Hardergrat and more
- Central Switzerland - including Bannalp, Klaussen Pass and more
- Ticino - including Ritom Lakes, Monte Zuccchero
- Eastern Switzerland - including Pizol, Engadin, Alpstein and more
- 220 images
- Downloadable GPX files
- 30 routes
- 320 pages