Vanoise - Tarentaise Ski Tours
Vanoise - Tarentaise Ski Tours describes a selection of ski tours and backcountry ski and snowboard descents in the Tarentaise region of the French Alps. It includes the Three Valleys area and also Val d'Isere / Tignes. Also available as a package.
The Tarentaise has some of the biggest and most popular ski resorts in the Alps but also some pretty wild and remote backcountry zones too. This guide book describes ski tours and descents in Val d'Isère, Tignes, Sainte Foy, Les Arcs, La Plagne, Chapagny, Pralognan, Courchevel, Méribel and Val Thorens.
Vanoise - Tarentaise has clear images and route descriptions with route timings, aspect and danger considerations. It's also small and light enough to fit in a pocket or rucksack. A range of tours are included, from long and serious days out to shorter tours more suitable for beginners.
- A range of ski tours and descents in the Tarentaise region
- Clear route descriptions and images
- Includes Val d'Isere, Tignes, Sainte Foy, Les Arcs, La Plagne, Chapagny, Pralognan, Courchevel, Meribel & Val Thorens
- Light enough to take on the mountain
- Written by experienced local guides Christophe Gotti & Fabrice Villaret