Ski Rando Europe
Ski Rando Europe is a guide book to ski touring in Europe. Published by Ski Rando Magazine, it features ski touring routes in France, Austria, Switzerland, Norway and Iceland, amongst others.
Ski Rando Europe is a large format 275 page book on ski touring in Europe. It features several routes per country and includes maps, diagrams and beautiful photos for each area. Text is in both French and English.
This is the perfect guide book for those looking for a general overview of the featured areas and is especially valuable for the more remote locations in Eastern Europe where info is hard to come by.
Ski Rando Europe contains ski touring routes in the following areas:
- France - Alps (including Mont Blanc, Tarentaise, Mercantour )
- France - Pyrenees (including Gavarnie)
- Switzerland (including Andermatt, Arolla, Zermatt, Bernese Oberland)
- Italy (including Dolomites, Grand Paradiso)
- Austria (including Kuhtia, Otztal)
- Spain (including Baqueira, Sierra Nevada)
- Norway (including Lyngen, Senja, Lofoten, Jotunheimen)
- Russia (including Kola Peninsula, Elbrus)
- Georgia (including Gudauri)