Freeride Map La Plagne
Freeride Map La Plagne is an off piste map to La Plagne. It highlights the freeride descents both in the resort of La Plagne and in the nearby backcountry. La Plagne is a huge area with great terrain. It's linked to Les Arcs. View the Les Arcs Freeride Map here.
Freeride Maps are an awesome tool for the freeride skier or snowboarder to have in the mountains. Using highly detailed 1:25,000 scale maps as a base, Freeride Maps show popular freeride routes in some of the best areas in the Alps by the use of colour coded overlays. Blue, yellow and red overlays denote the route’s difficulty level. Zones that are particularly prone to avalanche are also highlighted, as are areas protected for wildlife.
Freeride Maps also have a huge amount of general information regarding basic avalanche and mountain safety protocol, along with specific information pertinent to the the local area. Although we regard Freeride Maps are a really useful tool for the freerider, they do not replace knowledge and experience. If in doubt, hire a local mountain guide.
- DEAL - Buy 2 maps, get a 3rd map at 50% off on all Freeride Maps (discount calculated at checkout)
- Colour coded freeride routes in and around the French mega resort of La Plagne
- La Plagne off piste map
- 3 different colours denote seriousness and difficulty
- Areas particularly prone to avalanche marked
- Wildlife only zones marked
- Weatherproof material
- 1:25,000 map scale is very detailed
- General avalanche and mountain safety info on rear of map
- Local area weather / avalanche / safety info also provided
- Secure checkout with debit / credit card or PayPal
- We ship worldwide!