Freeride Map Arlberg
Freeride Map Arlberg is an off piste map for St Anton and the Arlberg area. It highlights the incredible variety and number of ski and snowboard freeride and off piste routes in the Arlberg. Including the areas of St Anton and Stuben, the Arlberg has some of the best off piste and backcountry terrain in the world, along with some of the deepest snow. Also available as a package.
Freeride Maps are an awesome tool for the freeride skier or snowboarder to have in the mountains. Using highly detailed 1:25,000 scale maps as a base, Freeride Maps show popular freeride routes in some of the best areas in the Alps by the use of colour coded overlays. Blue, yellow and red overlays denote the route’s difficulty level. Zones that are particularly prone to avalanche are also highlighted, as are areas protected for wildlife.
Freeride Maps also have a huge amount of general information regarding basic avalanche and mountain safety protocol, along with specific information pertinent to the the local area. Although we regard Freeride Maps are a really useful tool for the freerider, they do not replace knowledge and experience. If in doubt, hire a local mountain guide.
- DEAL - Buy 2 maps, get a 3rd map at 50% off on all Freeride Maps
- Colour coded freeride and off piste ski routes in the St Anton / Stuben area of the Arlberg
- 3 different colours denote seriousness and difficulty
- Areas particularly prone to avalanche marked
- Wildlife only zones marked
- Weatherproof material
- 1:25,000 map scale is very detailed
- General avalanche and mountain safety info on rear of map
- Local area weather / avalanche / safety info also provided
- Secure checkout with debit / credit card or PayPal
- We ship worldwide!